The Dablo Project consists of a large tenement package comprising 4 tenements for a total of 981 square kilometres covering the Dablo Ultramafic-Mafic Intrusive Complex (DUMIC), with a strike length of 6 km identified so-far within a geochemically anomalous trend of over 30 km length (the Dablo corridor).
The project contains a significant multi-pulse, dynamic ultramafic-mafic complex (DUMIC) in an emerging PGE-Au, Ni-Cu Province, which could potentially host large palladium-platinum-gold-nickel-copper deposits. Focused drilling on the discovery outcrop at Dablo North has confirmed that significant mineralisation can now be inferred to extend for over 300 m of strike in the small portion of the DUMIC tested-to-date.
Dablo, Burkina Faso – Location and major regional projects
Current exploration has identified near surface, high quality mineralisation. Thick near-surface high-grade sulphide mineralisation hosted by ultramafic cumulate rocks has been confirmed at 3 locations along 3.5 km of the DUMIC intrusion, with all mineralisation open laterally and at depth:
- At the Dablo North discovery zone, DBDD01 returned 39 m @ 4.5 g/t Pd+Pt +Au, 0.87% Ni and 0.27% Cu from 13 m (including 21.7 m at 6.75 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 1.20% Ni and 0.39% Cu). Step-out diamond and RC drilling has confirmed that significant mineralisation can now be inferred to extend for over 300 m of strike.
- At Tangaseiga, located 1.8 km SSW of Dablo North, DBRC2018-13 intersected 24 m @ 1.74 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 0.37% Ni, 0.08% Cu from 8 m (including 12 m @ 2.46 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 0.46% Ni, 0.10% Cu from 12 m) with multiple mineralised zones confirmed to the end of hole at 114 m.
- At La Forge, located 3.5 km SW of Dablo North, DBRC3018-09 intersected 12 m @ 3.00 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 0.50% Ni, 0.09% Cu from 66 m
Dablo Project – Regional discoveries 2018 drilling
- RC driling will be employed to test for potential of new mineralised zones, Diamond drilling to test all known mineralisation
- Follow-up Drilling to regional discoveries at Tangaseiga and La Forge
- Follow-up Drilling to orogenic gold discovery near Dablo North
- Soil sampling results from regional permits
- Assessment of regional gold potential